Toxic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

troll want's to be a part of this lair :)

Go down 
+2
Gabriel222
trollslair665
6 posters
AuthorMessage
trollslair665
trollslair665

troll want's to be a part of this lair :) Empty
PostSubject: troll want's to be a part of this lair :)   troll want's to be a part of this lair :) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 6:52 pm

hi all.
well, since gabriel is raping me about this for a while (and spying on me from every corner Wink), i decided to fill this application.

so here it goes...

UT3 Name: trollslair665
Favourite Map: suspense Very Happy, stranded, cold harbor, kargo
Favourite Vehicle: !goliath!, hellbender
Favourite Weapon: stinger, sniper, rocket launcher

why do i want to join? i wanna be a part of something already Smile...and to stop gab's spying... Wink.
ah, this reminds me of my younger days when with smile i declined to enter my boss's clan after accepting a bet that i need to win in 3 matches in a row against him in quake, and i won of course Very Happy.
my skills with snipe are a little bit rusty after a cold war i had with my dsl provider...and i wasn't playing for about a 7 months, that's why my rank also went down Razz.
i like to drive vehicles to where no one has gone before, like hellbender in kargo...it can fit into the sniper room cheers.
em...i will admit in the very beginning, i am not very good at capturing the flag, i don't know why...as soon as i grab it in my hands, it's like a switch goes off in my head and i act like a retard Razz. but i am very good at defending and making a diverse attack afro.

so...that's it, if there are more questions...just ask me.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel222
Rookie
Gabriel222

PostSubject: Re: troll want's to be a part of this lair :)   troll want's to be a part of this lair :) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 6:55 pm

heh you finally filled in the application Smile

for me it's ok to you join, you're good at defense and gives a good support to flag carriers (like me on susp) Very Happy
Back to top Go down
UBR
Competitor
UBR

PostSubject: Re: troll want's to be a part of this lair :)   troll want's to be a part of this lair :) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 6:56 pm

Welcome guy from hot Croatia Very Happy You got my vote
Back to top Go down
trollslair665
trollslair665

PostSubject: Re: troll want's to be a part of this lair :)   troll want's to be a part of this lair :) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 7:00 pm

thx guys Smile.
and i always have beer in hot croatia, lots and lots of it if you're passing by Wink
Back to top Go down
Chrisaw
Admin
Chrisaw

PostSubject: Re: troll want's to be a part of this lair :)   troll want's to be a part of this lair :) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 1:26 am

lol could do with some more defenders Smile

never seen u play before though lol
Back to top Go down
https://ut3-toxic.darkbb.com
straaljager
Rookie
straaljager

PostSubject: Re: troll want's to be a part of this lair :)   troll want's to be a part of this lair :) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 6:32 am

hey troll glad to see you here in toxic furom.
WELCOME TO TOXIC
and also gab222 gj Smile
Back to top Go down
straaljager
Rookie
straaljager

PostSubject: Re: troll want's to be a part of this lair :)   troll want's to be a part of this lair :) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 6:49 am

hahaha nice pic`s ubr and trollslair
Back to top Go down
Chrisaw
Admin
Chrisaw

PostSubject: Re: troll want's to be a part of this lair :)   troll want's to be a part of this lair :) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 10:15 am

will have to see how u play in game Smile
Back to top Go down
Sc00rpY
Rookie
Sc00rpY

PostSubject: Re: troll want's to be a part of this lair :)   troll want's to be a part of this lair :) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 11:30 am

I never seen you in game (i can wrong) but if guys wants your join you must be good Very Happy Welcame
Back to top Go down
Chrisaw
Admin
Chrisaw

PostSubject: Re: troll want's to be a part of this lair :)   troll want's to be a part of this lair :) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 12:57 pm

i will spectate you carefully so i hope you perform on the day Very Happy
Back to top Go down
trollslair665
trollslair665

PostSubject: Re: troll want's to be a part of this lair :)   troll want's to be a part of this lair :) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 1:00 pm

well sc00rpy, we played a couple of matches together, i remember you Smile.

if you want to join gab's spying sessions on me playing Wink, most of the time i play on Epic vctf 1 (32 players) or smthng like that Razz, or suspense only servers. i have lowest ping on those servers so... :I.
Back to top Go down
Chrisaw
Admin
Chrisaw

PostSubject: Re: troll want's to be a part of this lair :)   troll want's to be a part of this lair :) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 1:01 pm

ye i got told you were nearly banned the other night for arguing with an admin...
Back to top Go down
trollslair665
trollslair665

PostSubject: Re: troll want's to be a part of this lair :)   troll want's to be a part of this lair :) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 3:33 pm

eh...i was not arguing, i was just saying that he is wrong. i think it was about spawnkilling...and i think it was fijut who wanted to ban me. i was just saying what spawnkilling was and what is not Razz. like an example...someone took the enemy flag and there was a titan giving backup so he killed everyone who chased the flagger. and all of them started to accuse him of spawnkilling and fijut was on their side, even though titan was not even close to the spawn points in the enemy base. and i was just saying to the admin that spawnkilling is when you are killing someone virtually helpless and harmless and unarmed. and the thing is that we all spawned there fully armed and very dangerous (i was on the team that got ass raped) thus we were not harmless. and one other thing, titan's rockets are very easy to avoid...so he's not that dangerous if you keep the distance Razz. they were all accusing the poor guy and not even one knew what exactly means the spawnkilling Razz.
if you mean for that night, that happened...
or maybe one other night when in kargo i drove hellbender in the sniper room and in that way stopped the enemy from taking our flag that way (which is the fastest and safest). and (fijut again) threatened to me that i will get banned if i don't take it out, cause i killed him there couple of times. it seems to me that that fijut guy hates me for not behaving like he tells me and costing him his victory Razz.
i will always respect every player and will always help if i can, but i will not stand being accused and threatened for no reason. i don't use vehicles to stand on the flag with them and camp that way, but i always look for other options to maximize their usage.
it's like someone says that in suspense i'm camping with tank because i use it in two places (i drive around), near that big health and wher scorp and bender spawn. and only when necessary i use it to attack, cause let's face it, if there are good players, tank is almost useless in attack as it will not last to the half of the bridge :I.

only once i used a glitch, in suspense to fly with raptor on the very top of our bridge in suspense and i did not do it just because, there was a someone spawnkilling or cheating (i don't know, i know only that there was lots of trouble getting out of the spawn) in our base and i sniped him from above cause there was no admin to warn him. but there was some crybaby that accused me and reported me to the admin, and with a warning i came down.
and the guy that reported me said that even when you run through the spawn just to get to the enemy flag and you kill someone on the way through it, that also is spawnkilling.
so...you judge...

that's what i will say for now.
i'm off to play -.-
Back to top Go down
trollslair665
trollslair665

PostSubject: Re: troll want's to be a part of this lair :)   troll want's to be a part of this lair :) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 3:35 pm

and fijut, don't take this personally, i am just saying it from my point of view...
Back to top Go down
Chrisaw
Admin
Chrisaw

PostSubject: Re: troll want's to be a part of this lair :)   troll want's to be a part of this lair :) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 4:18 pm

everyone knows what spawnkilling is now... people who do spawnkill should be rightly kicked... annoying when a titan comes and rapes the base and other team scores :@
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: troll want's to be a part of this lair :)   troll want's to be a part of this lair :) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

troll want's to be a part of this lair :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Toxic :: Members :: Member Information-
Jump to: